Friday, April 9, 2010

Jordan

Jordan is a great kid. She is so helpful with Chase. I don't know what I would have done these last couple of months without her. She was amazing at entertaining Chase so I could paint and work on the house. She is great with Chase but unfortunately not so great with Caden right now. She and Caden seem to be butting heads a lot lately. She often disagrees with Caden and this starts a big disagreement. I think her favorite food right now is apples. She always wants one with lunch.

Jordan has also started to stick out her tongue at her brother and sister when she gets really frustrated with them (I have no idea where she picked this up). She loves to look at books. Whenever we go to the library she picks out a huge stack of books and as soon as we get home she sits down and looks at them.

I love this girl. She is so full of life and energy. She is always making us laugh with her silliness. On Fast Sunday, she skips up to the podium, bears her testimony, then skips back down to her seat.

This is a blanket Jordan has had since she was a very little baby. She does not have to have it to fall asleep but she does like it. Jordan seems to want it a lot more when things are crazy in her life. These last couple of months she has been more clingy to the blanket. For some reason she loves to chew on it.


Jordan kept begging me to let her help paint. So I decided she could help me paint the closet in one of the bedrooms. She was so excited.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

What a great helper! She looks so excited to help you paint!