Friday, April 9, 2010

Caden

Caden is almost 3 1/2. He was very excited for his half birthday...I think he thought it was like a normal birthday with presents, ice cream, etc. Lately, he has been telling us that when he grows up he is going to be an 'Army guy and fight bad guys.' I love the facial expressions that Caden makes and the cute things he says (I really need to write them down so that I can remember them). Not a fan of when he gets tired and becomes a broken record asking the same quesion over and over and over again, he also becomes totally irrational. I love how he says "Mom, I'm still hungry" even when it has been 3 hours since the last time he ate. He is really starting to look like a little boy instead of a toddler.


With our house on the market we are trying to make our house look as big as possible. This means we got rid of Caden's toddler bed and now he just sleeps on the mattress and then pushes it under Kailyn's bed during the day. Unfortunately, with the sides missing, he often falls off his bed.


Caden recently went to his first friend birthday party. Having older sisters he knew what parties were all about so he was REALLY excited about going. It was a superhero theme, so he decided to wear his cape. I was told that he spent the first part of the party just walking around with his hands on his hips and his chest thrust out.



What is a superhero that can't fly?


Caden was so excited when I let him help me a little with painting.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

The pictures of Caden as a superhero are adorable!
and i love his "still hungry" coment. LOL.

Stacy said...

What a handsome little boy! He makes a great superhero amongst all those girls!