Sunday, November 15, 2009

Caden and Well Child Check


Caden was getting out of bed the other night.  He had a late nap and was a bit restless.  I took him up to bed and told him, "I do not want to see your little face anymore tonight."  He said, "OK mom."  He then turned his head into his pillow and said, "Can you see my little face mom?"

---------------------------------

Jordan,"Mom! Caden is being mean."
Caden, "I'm not being mean."(in a paniced upset voice)
             "I'm just the bad guy.  I'm the bad guy mom.  I'm not mean!"

---------------------------------
Speaking of Caden he had his well-child check this last week.  He wasn't able to get it last month due to everyone being sick.  He did great.  He amazed the nurses.  They decided to try and give him an eye test.  He did great.  The nurse was amazed.  She said they normally can't get 3 year olds to hold still and pay attention long enough to do it.  She then tried to give a hearing test.  Unfortunately, he couldn't understand to raise his hand when the headphones beeped.  I could tell he could hear it cause every once in awhile he would get a grin on his face.

One thing about Caden he is SO ticklish.  The doctor was looking at his back and he jumped.  She thought she had some how hurt him but he was laughing.  Then she tried to feel his stomach and his reaction was to full out laugh.  I love Caden's laugh!!

Here are his stats:
weight: 32 lbs (just about 50th percentile)
height: just below the 50th percentile


Caden watching the big trucks come and take our leaves away.  He is definitely a boy.  He loves trucks.

No comments: