Sunday, July 5, 2009

Chase

Chase has been doing great with rice cereal. He is so ready for more choices but I just haven't had the time to get anything else for him yet. He is so cute when he eats. He has to grab your hand and pull it to him, helping you put the spoon in his mouth.

Sundays are always hard. Ken seems to always be working. Today he was actually able to go to sacrament with us but then had to leave for work. Always, a treat to have him there, if even just for a little bit. Today after church I had taken Chase's church clothes off when I changed his diaper. He was content on the floor so I figured I would just let him be while I got dinner on the table. Soon he was fussing and as soon as I was done I went in to grab him and this is what I found.

There are 2 amazing things about this picture.
1. He feel asleep with very minimal fussing, on the floor. Normally it is full out crying to get him to fall asleep.
2. He actually kind of rolled over (he was laying on his back). He has yet to fully roll over (not on accident). He can sit unassisted, stand when leaning against something, and is beginning to scoot to grab things but alas no rolling.

2 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

Ike is rolling all over but not even close to sitting up!

Renae said...

Hooray, go Ryan. Are you changing his name to Chase? Your girls were talking about it. :)