Sunday, July 5, 2009

No more training wheels

Kailyn and Jordan are both training wheel free. I had been trying to get Kailyn to try no training wheels but she was reluctant. Jordan than asked if she could try. Sure, why not? Jordan did great. Kailyn than decided she better step up, don't want your younger sister out doing you. Now everyday Jordan asks if she can go out and ride her bike. She loves it! Kailyn loves being able to ride with her friends Kaitlyn and Jenessa at walking group.

Jordan

Kailyn

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I had to giggle because I think one of my sisters did the same thing as Jordan. I love Jordan's take charge attitude! Congrats on both out of training wheels. Kaitlyn loves having friends to ride with at walking group too!

Stacy said...

That is awesome! We have tried with Chloe but she just doesn't even seem that interested!

Emilee said...

Good work, girlies. So much freedom when you are only riding on 2 wheels.