Monday, March 16, 2009

What We're Up To

Chase asleep right after his bath.
More sleeping.

Jordan trying to get Chase to smile.
It was a gorgeous day last week so we went out to ride bikes and play. After only being out for about half an hour it started raining like crazy. Kailyn and Caden loved playing in the rain (Jordan is not such a fan of getting wet).

Last week we had a church Luau. It was a lot of fun. With food, dancing, limbo, crafts, hula dancing, and a hula hoop contest.
Ken and Caden ready to party in their lays.


The kids didn't really get how to limbo but still loved it! By the end they were all crawling under the bar.
Jordan doing the limbo.


Caden doing the limbo. He thought this was the greatest game.

Here is me doing the limbo. I didn't do so good. The only time I have ever played limbo was when I went roller skating in elementary (in skating you bend forward instead of backwards, totally different strategy).
Jordan learning to hula dance. I want you to notice her shirt. I have been trying all winter to get her to wear long sleeves and then on the warmest day since last fall and when we're at a 'summer' event she wants to wear long sleeve. What a nut.

Last week we had a beautiful day, so we decided to take advantage and go to the park with some friends.

Macie Slater, Caden, Jack Slater, Sam Dockter, Jordan, Hailey Ericksen, Zeb Miller


Sam Dockter and Caden

3 comments:

Your Sister said...

I used to do that too--take pictures of Scott whenever he was a sleep cause it was such a rare event. I hope Ryan has more pictures of himself awake than Scott does at this age! Love the pictures! love Mom/Grandma

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

You don't even look like you had a baby! Glad to see Ryan is doing a bit better! Ellia has been harder than my other babies too.

Lynn said...

Ryan looks so handsome sleeping after his bath!
I can relate to the Jordan issue with long sleeves. When I was out there it was pretty cold and she would NOT wear long sleeves the day I "helped" her choose her outfit. She wanted the one with the really short sleeves, or a dress. It's also funny that she doesn't like the rain because she's the one who loves the outdoors!
I can finally see some resemblance between Ken and Caden. He still has that Jones look, but in the luau picture he looks a little like his Dad.
And Shelly--what a skinny minny in the limbo picture. Would never know you'd had 4 kids.
MomBa