Sunday, November 2, 2008

Random Pictures

So I was looking through our photos and I found these gems that never got posted.

The first one is the kids eating at a "Family Fun" event we went to back in September. It was so much fun! They had inflatable toys, games, snakes, free food, rock wall (which Kailyn attempted to scale), animals like goats to pet, horses to ride, and much more. The best part...it was all FREE (even the food). Unfortunately, I didn't get a lot of pictures cause my camera battery died. Thank you so much to Cynthia who took a picture of the girls on the horses.

Caden skipping the hot dog and going straight for the cookie. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Jordan rode a pony.

Kailyn got on her horse grabbed the reins and started kicking the horse (how you kick to get the horse to go). The lady in charge came over and gave me her card telling me they normally don't let kids ride on trails as young as her but Kailyn was a natural (not sure if she was really impressed or just trying to drum up business).
CADEN

For some reason Caden has adopted this Frisbee as his new hat. He loves to wear it.
Caden helping Daddy mow the lawn back in September.



JORDAN

We went to an open house thing awhile back and as we were leaving Jordan asked if she could have one more treat. I told she could grab one more. She came back holding 2 and told me that she wanted to take one home to Daddy who wasn't able to come cause he was working. I thought it was sweet and told her that would be fine. When we got home she handed me this and wanted me to put it on the table for Dad when he got home. When I looked at it I was a bit surprised and asked her what happened to the rest. She told me she wanted to try a little. The next morning she excitedly asked if Ken had gotten the treat she saved for him.
Jordan 'reading' a story to Caden
We often find that Jordan has fallen asleep in weird places. Here she fell asleep while sitting in her chair.


KAILYN

The second day of school (while I was taking a shower) Ken decided to take some pictures of Kailyn, just in case I had forgotten the first day. This is what Kailyn gave him. I have not idea where she came up with some of her poses.







I guess the other two wanted to get in on the fun.





4 comments:

S&J Jones Family said...

What cute pictures. Caden's frisbee hat would look like a halo if it were yellow/white.

Emilee said...

That's how you are always posing in pictures, Shelly. I'm sure it was you who taught Kailyn to vogue it up.
Your kids are adorable.

Stacy said...

What fun kids! I love all the pics of them! I just makes me giggle sometimes the things kids come up with in front of the camera! (blackmail for later right?!)

Jonathan & Rachel said...

I just saw that you are pregnant!! Yeah! Congrats...#4 is seriously so much fun!!