Saturday, November 1, 2008

Package

Like all kids my kids love getting packages. For every holiday my parents send a package for the kids. The kids love getting these packages (I must admit I look forward to them too) and can't wait to open them and discover what fun things are found inside.

Even before opening the package they can't seem to take themselves away from the box.

Some of the goodies. Caden quickly zeroed in on the marshmallows and tried to claim them all to himself.

For Family Home Evening we cooked up the cake mix (found in the package) and then I let kids frost and decorate them. They were so excited by the selection of sprinkles (also found in the package)


1 comment:

Stacy said...

Yeah for fun packages! My kids love getting packages too. Almost as much as I love getting mail that isn't a bill. . .