Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Random Pictures

The kids love to hold hands standing at the couch and then run and land in the big bean bag (I think the kids will be so sad when the Webers take the bean bag back when they move).   

So this picture looks more like a game of tug-of-war but Caden loves it.  It is hard to see but he really is smiling in both pictures.

Kailyn reading a story to Jordan.
Kailyn at swimming lessons.  
Jordan at swimming lessons.
Caden coloring on a package from Grandma and Grandpa Jones.
Kailyn recently got done learning about Mexico in preschool.
Our silly kiddos.

9 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

What cute, fun pictures!! Isn't it the absolute best when you get to see how much your kids love eachother! So sweet!

Unknown said...

your house looks so cute! very put together and lots of cute things! your kids are getting so big, it always surprises me to see them. Very cute, I am excited for Hailey to have a brother or sister she play with!

Kent and Leisy said...

your kids are really cute kids!

Anonymous said...

I love the tug of war! Kids are so strange sometimes. I love the "games" they invent, so creative.

Cynthia said...

Ah, kids getting along and making each other giggle. That is one of the best things to watch as a mom!

S&J Jones Family said...

Cute! I love the picture of Kaiden coloring the package because I think he looks sooo much like Ken in that picture. Usually I think he looks like your family, but in that picture I can totally see Ken! Swimming lessons, books, and bean bag games look like fun!

The Mathews Family said...

That's your little stairway to heaven right there.. their so cute Shelly!

the landreths said...

i miss you guys! I can't believe how big Caden is. Cute, cute kids.

Emilee said...

So fun! Your kids play so well together, and they are so dang cute.