Thursday, June 26, 2014

G&G Bassett Visit

Grandma and Grandpa Bassett wanted to come and when they heard I had mastitis they decided it was a good time to come down. They told Ken they were coming but didn't tell me until they were an hour away because they didn't want me to worry about getting things ready for them. I am so glad they came. I was not feeling great when they came but took a turn for the worse while they were here. I was feverish, chilled and just plain sick. They did fabulous with the kids. Being sick is hard as any mom knows and it is really hard with a new baby and a husband working the evening/night shifts.

I must say that Jordan helped out a lot before Grandma and Grandpa came. She created a whole carnival in our house. She set up stations with different games for the younger kids. She then took the kids around and did each station with them. The kids loved it.

The kids showing Grandma and Grandpa the fun they were having while I laid on the couch sick. 

Grandpa playing with Ava.



Quite the look Hannah!


There is Ava always sneaking into the picture.




Grandma holding Hannah.

1 comment:

chrisjones said...

What a blessing to have the Bassetts there to help. Gotta love Jordan and here gift for stepping up!