Sunday, December 22, 2013

Ava's Preschool


Here we go again. I decided to do a preschool for Ava with a bunch of friends. We have 7 little kiddos in our group. Things have gone really well so far. All of the kids just love it! Ava was quite upset the first time because I was the teacher. She kept saying, "No, I want to go to school." She was quite confused/upset that she was not going to school like her big brothers and sisters. She ended up having a lot of fun. Now every time I pick her up she says, "I like preschool. Preschool is fun." This year we are just doing one day a week, which Ava is quite disappointed about. Ava wishes she could go everyday, like her big brothers and sisters. I was was stacked heavy in the first couple of months (I taught 3 times vs everyone else teaching 1) so that when the baby comes I won't have to worry about teaching. I will teach the very last class in May.
I will have to get a group picture of the kids actually looking at the camera, but here they are learning about the letter A. They did so great!

1 comment:

chrisjones said...

I hope Ava keeps that school enthusiasm for a long, long time.