Saturday, February 4, 2012

Just Some Kids Pics

Ava helping Kailyn with her homework.

Mom and Ava.




This girl is a little vacuum. She puts everything in her mouth. Its no wonder when she does, with 4 older siblings she is reward 60% of the time with something good to eat that the kids have dropped. The other 40% is little pieces of paper or wrappers. Sometimes she will be fussing and we aren't sure why. Then we will get a glimpse of something in her mouth and discover a piece of paper stuck to the roof of her mouth.

Here she is with a chunk of apple she found on the floor.

I just have to squeeze her cheeks (the pictures looks awful, I promise I don't squeeze very hard) and she automatically spits out whatever is in her mouth.



Playing with brother's hat.





Going to see where all of the kids went to. (Don't you love the mismatched hand-me-downs from older brother?)

Trying a new way to curl the girls' hair (unfortunately, their hair didn't dry all of the way during the night so it didn't work very well.)



Caden prepared just incase our house floods during the night.

4 comments:

chrisjones said...

Oh those youngest children--it's amazing they live to see adulthood! Ava is sure growing up, can't wait to see her!

Stacy said...

Cute kids! I love the goggles while sleeping. Maybe you should get him a mask! I don't want Sophie to crawl yet just for the reason of Ava putting everything in her mouth! I already found her choking on grapes that Izzie fed her! ugh. She sure is a doll though!

Adam Jensen said...

I can't get over how much Ava looks like Jordan! your kids are growing up so fast!!

Lynn said...

Thanks for sharing. I've been missing those kids! Have a Happy Valentine's Day!