Sunday, December 14, 2014

Shelly Turns 34



Getting all of my presents

I think we have some future professional gift wrappers on our hands.

Feeding Hannah while I wait for dinner to get done. I have become really good at typing one handed.


Kailyn and Jordan made a delicious, from scratch, cake. Yum!

Sprinkles that spell mom.

Hannah helping with unwrapping.


Kailyn made a beautiful necklace.



Apparently, no one could find the tissue paper.



Ava so excited to give me her gift.


Jordan made a pillow for me with 'Mom' stitched on it.


Admiring Jordan's handy work.
Yep this kid slept through the whole party. Poor kid came down with something terrible during our reunion and was sick with a fever and weakness for almost a whole month. He was such a trooper during our trip with our friends but by the time we got home he was ready to just lay around and recover.

Whoa! how old is Mom?


Kailyn has been planning for months to make me this shrimp stir fry.



It was REALLY good. 


I happily ate everyone's shrimp (I think I am the only one that likes them).






2 comments:

chrisjones said...

How can you not love gifts wrapped with duct tape, food wrapper tissue paper, and really delicious shrimp dinners for your birthday? I'd have a birthday everyday if I were you!

Lynn said...

Looks like you have some pretty cute and pretty good chefs!! Such fun memories!! You'll always be glad you blogged :)