Sunday, May 4, 2014

Can you guess? Newborn, 1 month, and 3 month comparisons

Here are some pics of our kids at different ages.  Can you guess who is who?  As we look back at the pics, we did realize how jaundiced one them was.  WOW!  I will put the answers in the comments section sometime--but not right away.  Try your hand at guessing.  For reference, I did include a recent pyramid-style picture of the kids at their current ages.  If nothing else, enjoy how cookie-cutter perfect our kids are.  At the end, I found a couple of pics of me (Ken).

The Newborns

1 Month

3 Months
Pyramid-Style: Bottom L to R: Caden, Jordan, Kailyn.  Middle L to R: Ava, Chase.  Top: Hannah, Dad's hair
 


11 comments:

chrisjones said...

Clearly, you had identical sextuplets born years apart. I tried, but I couldn't do it.

Ken Bassett said...

You nailed it! These are actually all pictures of Hannah. J/K. Even Shelly missed 1 or two (compare Ava as a 3 month old to Hannah now--pretty much identical, I think). It's just fun to see all my dark-haired babies side by side.

Judy said...

Sometimes the clothing color helps narrow down the choice, but then again, you might just be dressing those babies in whatever is handy.

Brenda said...

I tried for a while, but truthfully I have no Idea. They really all look a lot alike!! All very cute that is.

Lynn said...

3 month:
Top--Caden, Kailyn, Chase
Bottom--Ava, Jordan, Hannah
???
Bunch of cuties you've got there!!!

Lynn said...

Actually, I want to trade two of your kids (labels that is). The bottom right looks more like Caden, so even though top left is in blue, I'm going to say Hannah top left and Caden bottom right. All the rest the same.

Ken Bassett said...

You were right the first time, Mom. Nice job!! Caden is easy to tell because we gave him a butch (because his front middle hair was short compared to the rest).

The Bassetts said...

This was fun!
For the newborns I just guessed:
top row: Hannah, Kailyn, Ava
bottom row: Caden, Chase, Jordan

For the 1 month olds:
top: Hannah, Chase, Caden
bottom: Jordan, Ava, Kailyn

3 month old:
top: Caden, Kailyn, Chase
bottom: Ava, Jordan, Hannah
Pretty amazing how your girls look so much alike as babies!

The Bassetts said...

I just read the rest of the comments - I promise I didn't look at them before I guessed!

Ken Bassett said...

50% right on the newborns. Nailed the 1 months and the 3 months. Nice Job!

The Bassetts said...

Thanks - this would be fun to do at the family reunion with everyone, but hard to pull off since we would need pictures from everyone.