Saturday, April 5, 2014

Halloween 2013

I lucked out this year and was able to go Jordan's class Halloween party. She was so excited to have Ava and me there.

Jordan's craft.

Ava was so excited to get to go and even more excited to try a cookie. 

Ava as a mummy.
Jordan's class


After Jordan's party the whole school had a costume parade. Its fun to see all of the kids' costumes.

Kailyn waving.

Caden wanted to be a robot and the look on his face when I showed him what I had created for his costume was priceless. He was over the moon excited!


Jordan as Ginny, NOT Hermione. Obviously, she is Ginny just look at the red hair.

Trying to get a picture outside of the school, but it was a little too sunny.

Picture with Mom.

Everyone in their costumes for Trick or Treating. Caden the robot, Kailyn the witch, Chase as batman, Jordan as Ginny, and Ava as a princess.

2 comments:

chrisjones said...

Cute costumes, cute, cute kids!

Judy said...

That robot costume is a winner. I'll bet every kid in school was jealous. I like the Ginny costume too. Very original and super, super cute!