Friday, March 29, 2013

First Lost Tooth

Caden's two bottom teeth have been wiggly for awhile now. When he first came to me to show me, I told him it looked like they were going to fall out. I think he was afraid. He told me to make sure to only pack soft food in his lunch since his teeth were loose. Then one day while eating a snack his tooth came out. He got a shocked/scared looked on his face and it took a minute to register what really happened. He then got a grin and said, "It didn't even hurt." I am not sure why he was so afraid to loose his tooth especially since he has two older sisters that have lost all of their teeth painlessly. Now that it is out, he is so excited to show everyone his holy grin.

2 comments:

Judy said...

It sure makes drinking with a straw easier, although a few more gone will make that even more fun.

chrisjones said...

That was one of those things that never got old for me--when my kids lost their first teeth.