Friday, November 11, 2011

Craft day and Pumpkin Carving


Kailyn painting the fairy she got for her birthday.


Chase

Jordan painting pictures for everyone.


Caden painting a blue cow.


Jordan helping Ken carve the pumpkin.



Caden helping.


Chase helping.



Kailyn helping.








Chase digging out the pumpkin guts!


Caden taking a little out.




That a girl Jordan! Now we are getting down to business.


Kailyn digging in.






Even Ava decided to dig in (with a lot of help from Ken).


"Why would I touch that?"


Caden giving a few pointers.


"Yuck! Why would you touch that stuff?"


I'm not listening! Ycan't talk me into helping!


"OK, maybe I'll try a little."


"Yuck, get the hand as far away as possible from that stuff."


Boys vs Girls. Who can gut the pumpkin faster?


The girls marking out their design.


Ava loves to hold onto my legs. This is OK when I'm standing still, but not so great when I'm trying to get the kitchen cleaned up.


Looks good boys!


Yikes! Who gave all of these kids a knife (Chase grabbed his own knife. Thankfully it was just a butter knife.)

2 comments:

Emilee said...

Looks like quite the party. How fun to carve pumpkins together!

Stacy said...

Looks like fun! You have inspired me to carve our pumpkins! Maybe it will be our new thanksgiving tradition since it didn't happen for halloween! ps I love your kitchen!