Monday, July 11, 2011

So, turns out, Ava is pretty cute.  She's our best baby, by far.  Took us 5 to get it right, but we finally got a kid who puts herself to sleep.  The other night, I was getting the kids ready for bed.  I couldn't keep doing it while holding Ava, so I put her down on the ground.  Not 2 minutes later, I found Ava asleep on the floor--she had put herself to sleep.  She likes to grab blankets or anything else she can find and pull it to her face.  



She's also getting strong enough to sit (taken at the age of 4 months) and stand (against the couch, also taken at the age of 4 months)






Finally, some other random pictures of our smiling little lady and a picture of her at her baby blessing.







2 comments:

Stacy said...

she is growing up so fast! I am glad that #5 is a good baby for you! That sure helps make life a little easier! She is so strong to be sitting up so early. How do you do it?

Scott and Lindsay said...

Aww, sweet baby! I want one that'll put themselves to sleep.
(do you just request it when you you in your order?) ;)