Saturday, May 14, 2011

C-Dude

Yes, that is Caden's nickname. I sure love this kid.
-great facial expressions
-easily frustrated
-extremely loving
-hugs and "i love you" that feel so sincere
-not a good sleeper
-has the best laugh
-so fun to tease because he just starts laughing uncontrollable
-loves to squeeze Chase's hands and arms in a loving way (don't ask me why)
-loves superheros
-seems to to be accident prone (just the other day Chase accidentally shut Caden's finger in the bedroom door and ripped the nail out of the bed)
-proud to be 4 years old





5 comments:

chrisjones said...

Yup, Caden is one cute dude!

Cynthia said...

caden is a sweetheart... I can't believe he is already 4.

Lisa said...

Cute! I know I've said it before but he looks so much like scott as a little boy!

Heber Phillips said...

So I know this is for an older post but....CONGRATS on getting your house!! It is so beautiful and you guys totally deserve it!!! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see you guys!

Jorden and Jessica said...

I agree with Lisa! I always think he looks like Scott! Can't wait to see you guys!