Friday, September 4, 2009

Ashley and McKay

My sister Ashley married McKay (an amazing guy!) on September 4, 2009. They were sealed in the Billings, Montana Temple.



I like this photo cause I think it captures everyone's personality. Makayla trying to get away but Hailey is not going to let her go. Kailyn fixing crew's tie, gotta look nice for the picture. Jordan innocent looking oblivious to all around her. Chase trying to get the flowers, so he can put them in his mouth I'm sure. And Caden, not liking this at all, "I want you Mom."



Caden giving Aunt Ashley a hug while the girls look on.


My mom and her daughters.
L to R: My mom, Megan, Jessica, Amy, and Me.


L to R: Jessica, Megan, Ashley, Me, Amy


L to R: Chase, Jordan, Kailyn, Krew, Caden, Hailey, Makayla


My immediate family plus my Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Dave on the left and Aunt Judy and Uncle Bob on the right.


the Joneses


All of my siblings.
Jessica, Megan, Me, Ashley, Scott, Amy


Kailyn was so excited to be the flower girl and took her job very seriously. She made sure Ashley was well taken care of.


Caden loved the chocolate fondue at the wedding reception.


My brother in-law Jorden and sister Jessica. I think you were right Jessica he does look like an orge in this picture.


Kailyn trying on the veil.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love the red bow ties!!